Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Arizona
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, effective August 16th,
2021, all new Lucid Employees whose employment is based in
Arizona, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a
condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
As a Sr. Material Flow Engineer, you will be responsible for
designing material flow processes and storage systems to create
efficient material delivery to the the factory and sub-assembly
lines. You will work cross-functionally, and communicate
effectively with all parties involved in process improvement.
- Design material flow processes and storage systems to establish
efficient material delivery to the factory and sub-assembly
- Work closely with Material handling equipment design, logistics
operations, warehouse, manufacturing and production planning staff
to understand requirements to provide efficient material flow
- Create and implement tools to audit efficiency and identify
cost reduction opportunities across the factory and the
- Engage and educate cross-functional teams in material flow
design, material storage projects and continuous improvement
- Own, manage and communicate improvement opportunities and
implementation plans to all relevant levels and functions in the
factory and the warehouse.
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering or a similar discipline with 6+
years of work experience.
- Outstanding critical thinking and communication skills, with a
high level of autonomy, ability to work efficiently in a
challenging, ambiguous environment, and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Innate ability to fully comprehend new processes and systems
quickly, with high attention to detail.
- Leadership/management experience and/or end-to-end project
- Experience with greenfield projects in an automotive OEM or
automotive tier 1 setup.
- Expertise with designing material flow systems for Semi Knocked
Down (SKD) and/or Complete Knocked Down (CKD) is a must.
- Experience with time/motion study analysis, continuous
improvement (6 sigma techniques, lean manufacturing), and change
- Advanced-level MS Office (primarily Excel) and AutoCAD
- Experience with material flow simulation modeling software
(FlexSim or equivalent) preferred but not required.
- Willing to travel internationally to our Asian and European
facilities to setup material flow systems up to 30% of the
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors
employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to