Engineering Specialist, Material Flow PFEP
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Arizona
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, effective August 16th,
2021, all new Lucid Employees whose employment is based in
Arizona, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a
condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The Material Flow PFEP Engineering Specialist is responsible
for managing part, packaging, and display data for new model and
existing production vehicles. The Engineer will work with Lucid
Material Flow Engineers to ensure quality and delivery of material
- Enter/review/update PFEP data based MBOM, ME, SAP and Packaging
- Monitor and update PFEP data based on demand/usage changes
- Prepare/plan for Model Year (MY) changes and new
- Change Coordination / Implementation with Logistics Ops, IEs,
Manufacturing, and Continuous Improvement teams
- Maintain change-log database, run change implementation
meetings, and send out notices for actions to all necessary
- Coordinate part revision levels with the SAP team, monitoring
effective dates and any change to the effective date
- Follow engineering change notifications to keep the appropriate
- Coordinate with packaging engineering and manufacturing
engineering as needed to ensure data integrity
- Monitor the supplier and assembly flows and its impact on
inventory levels, storage, control, and delivery methods
- Track/communicate part availability
- Classify automotive materials based on cost and physical
characteristics to determine the appropriate lean material
- Develop reports based on PFEP for internal and external
- Provide data and support manufacturing lines and replenishment
- Participate in Lean improvement activities as required
What you bring
- Prior experience in material flow systems, design, managing,
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Working knowledge: project management, business strategy
formulation, business process design and management, digital change
management and communications methods.
- At least 4 years of experience in material flow, industrial
engineering, demand planning, or production control.
- Bachelor's degree required Prior experience in material flow
systems, design, managing, and purchasing
- Must be able to interface fluently with all levels of plant
personnel Ability to write projects Demonstrated proficiency in
Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, with ability to work
effectively in a strong matrix environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Package Engineering or related Engineering
degree Advanced or Master's degree preferred (Supply Chain
Management, Logistics Engineering)
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors
employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Maricopa , Engineering Specialist, Material Flow PFEP, Other , Maricopa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!