Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Arizona
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, effective August 16th,
2021, all new Lucid Employees whose employment is based in
Arizona, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a
condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
Lucid is looking for the next Plant Vehicle Engineering Team
Coordinator. As a member of the engineering team you will support
the Plant Vehicle Engineering Team, with daily and weekly high
- Maintain and track assembly line repair procedures
- Interface with the Service organization and engineering to
ensure repair procedures are available
- Maintain and track engineering assigned quality audit
- Maintain and track deviation requests and quality
- Support special engineering measurement activities.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel including basic
- Proficient with Atlassian software products (Jira and
Confluence), Tableau & Smartsheets
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both
written and orally
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Able to work for prolonged periods routinely exceeding eight or
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends and
- Exceptional ability and desire to learn new skills and tools.
Ability to apply oneself in new problems in a dynamic lean start-up
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors
employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to