Production Team Member, Powertrain (1st and 2nd shift openings available)
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Arizona
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, effective August 16th,
2021, all new Lucid Employees whose employment is based in
Arizona, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a
condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The Production Team Member, Powertrain is a member of
the Manufacturing Production Team, and will be responsible for
contributing to the hands-on production of Company’s world-class
vehicles and/or electric vehicle powertrains. Excellent attendance
is crucial for team to achieve success. He/she must have the
ability to work with various teams in General Assembly, Powertrain,
Body-In-White or Paint shops. They will also be required to
work with engineering, quality, and suppliers in various aspects of
the overall process. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
are an absolute requirement to establish effective working
relationships within Company and outside.
- Evaluating the assembly processes and equipment to look for
continuous improvement opportunities.
- Escalating any process abnormalities to the appropriate support
groups and leaders.
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling,
gripping, twisting, reaching, lifting, standing, repetitive
- Working for extended periods of time.
- Lifting objects at various load levels.
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests,
shoes, hard hats.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of
craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing
shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- Ability to solve problems independently and in team
environments at a rapid pace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people
skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and
- Ability to follow a required
specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an
extended period of time.
- Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and
defined work instructions.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy
objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during
the course of the workday.
- Fabrication/body work (e.g. body/paint repair, metal finishing,
- Mechatronics’ experience.
- Service in the United States Military with honorable
- Previous experience working in an automotive OEM plant.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors
employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Maricopa , Production Team Member, Powertrain (1st and 2nd shift openings available), Other , Maricopa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!