Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Join our team
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for
ensuring we are delivering on our customer experience promises. You
will join a team of 10-15 Guides who interact with existing and
potential GoDaddy customers. In this role, you will provide an
exceptional GoDaddy customer experience (WOW Experience) to every
customer by giving our customers the tools and insights to help
transform their ideas into successful online ventures! This will be
completed through analysis of a customer’s account and
in-the-moment consultative conversations leading to product/service
Our people are our priority, and due to the circumstances
surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this role requires the ability
to work in a remote environment. If and when we deem it safe for
employees to return to our office environment, a regular and
consistent physical presence in our Gilbert, AZ office may be
What you'll get to do
- Field inbound calls and exhibit the behaviors of WOW throughout
the entire interaction.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding new products and
services that will help their businesses succeed.
- Offer resolution within our scope of support (SOS), providing
direction for third party resolution or consultation regarding a
paid solution, as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot GoDaddy products as needed in order to deliver
stellar customer service.
- Take full ownership of and provide a thorough resolution to
- Meet metrics that could include but are not limited to Customer
Availability, Net Promoter Score, and New Sales Per Day.
- Demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability
to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic
Your experience should include
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years’ sales experience with a proven record of
understanding customer needs.
- 1+ years’ experience in a commission, bonus, and/or
- Ability to meet sales quotas while providing a great customer
- Experience using a CRM or other customer management
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive,
multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic
- Proven ability to promote and build extraordinary customer
- Ability to take complete ownership of customer issues and
provide a truly extraordinary customer experience, one customer at
- Extensive knowledge of internet technology.
- Ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet, and
stable internet connectivity and speeds sufficient to support voice
calls. Guides who do not have stable connectivity and/or
sufficient internet speeds may be required to upgrade their service
at their own expense, in compliance with applicable law.
- This position requires a smart phone or other smart device that
can (1) access the Google Play or Apple Store and install
applications, and (2) receive SMS (text) messages in order to
remotely access GoDaddy’s network resources.
You might also have
- 3+ years’ sales experience with a proven record of
understanding customer needs.
- Experience owning and/or operating a small and/or midsize
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits including paid time off, 401k, and
parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups. Continue
to have a side hustle (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most
importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday
entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and
tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name
their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell
their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is
to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to
transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To
learn more about the company, visit About
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the
basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin,
citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity or expression (including against any individual
that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be
transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or
any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local
law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal
If you need help completing an application for a position with
GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment
Keywords: Godaddy, Maricopa , Inside Sales Representative, Other , Maricopa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!